Tuesday, June 12, 2007

True Love!!!

Thanx Akshat for giving me a brief idea bout what love is, I thought a lotabout it and i came to this conclusion . I want share the same with all of my friends .Friends love is truth rest everything is fasle. I used to think that love was just a feelingand nothing more than that but I was wrong . Think bout this friends its not love which hurts there are many more feelings that are assosiated which are reason for our pain .One of them is expectations that r assosiated with the person that we love , rememberfriends love is uncoditional there should be no expectations and no selfish needs , u donot love ur parents if u expect some favours from them , u donot love ur friends if uhave some selfish needs , same is the case for ur spouse . We as human beings are veryselfish we always keep thinking bout our own growth , lets be honest to ourself donot weall USE people around us to grow .

So friends love is pure , love is sacared , its not wrong to say that love is GOD , so friends if next time u blame love , think again is it love thatneeds to be blamed or is it some other feeling like expectation or selfishness which is causing u this pain , I thought about it and I had experienced a lot of pain coz of myselfish behaviour and I thought it was love which caused that pain . Hope u all agree to wat I think and be careful with the usage of the word 'LOVE' , if u differ from my point of view then please write in I will appreciate it

Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So this means the word LOVE does not exist its just the selfish feeling of ours to which we call is love???