Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Think of your life!!

We Live in a world which is very different from what we have been told whole of our lifes.Before going any further I want u to ask urself few questions .Why U hav to do a job to earn living ????Why cannot we just do what we like to do and live life ourway . To many of u I may sound Illogical many of u may say that I hav gone out of my mind butU r thinking that way coz U have been living someone elses life .

Ok when we r small childern we know nothing bout the world or why r we here ?We learn fromwhat our parents taught us or whatever we were taught by the school and society we lived in, So we all look at this world differently . An Engineer has a different pointof view towardslife , Doctor looks it differently , and different for arts student . This thing freaks meout why really do we have this beautiful gift called life ????
Guyz if u r really confused why I hav written this is coz I want u all to come up with somelogical answers to my stupid questions. Please take it seriously and do not make fun of itwaiting for ur response .

No comments: